Enter To Win A Dodge City Days VIP Stay & Play Package At Boot Hill Casino & Resort!
Beginning April 4, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn Loyalty program members can use their PlayOn Points to enter to win one (1) of six (6) VIP Dodge City Days Stay & Play Packages at the Boot Hill Casino & Resort in Dodge City, Kansas. Each entry requires a total of 274 PlayOn Points.
Members must redeem 274 points for an entry into this promotion by 11:59 PM June 26, 2022.
Six (6) winners will be announced at approximately noon June 30, 2022.
DODGE CITY DAYS STAY & PLAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two (2) night hotel stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites (Arrival 8/5/22; departure 8/7/22; king studio suite room)
- Two (2) Tickets to Roundup Rodeo (Pick between Friday, August 5 or Saturday, August 6)
- $200 in Boot Hill Casino Free Play Vouchers (Valid 8/5/22-8/7/22)
- $200 in Boot Hill Casino Free Food Vouchers (Comp points valid at Firesides or Cowboy Café)
- $300 Cash
- Federal and State income taxes for prize paid on behalf of the winner
- Prize value with taxes approximately $1,743
- Must be a PlayOn® Kansas Lottery Players Loyalty program member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate in promotion.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners’ email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the following approximate amounts: $87.15 state and $418.34 federal.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.